Giving Your Plant Engineering Blueprint More Propulsion
Today’s technological advancements and the potential for tomorrow’s engineering
The complete range of the plant lifespan is covered by the multidisciplinary engineering services we provide, including front-end engineering design, detail engineering, and field services support. By combining our knowledge in digital engineering, embedded systems, and software technologies, we enable our customers to be cost-effective overall while also being future-ready. In order to increase operational effectiveness and save material and installation costs, we implement digital plant design technology.
Challenges of Today That We Strive To Overcome For A Better Tomorrow
What We Offer
Providing plant engineering for clients who have been strategically categorised. High levels of expertise, adaptability, business procedures, and the use of the best-cost-country method for your benefit ensure our competitiveness.
Using Capex-driven solutions and our extensive expertise working with partners in the country, we reduce your total project cost & time. Due to our Complete Balance of Plant, Comprehensive coverage of all disciplines, Flexible resourcing, and Expertise in Local Norms and Standards, we give you time to concentrate on your business.
- Development of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD)
- Development of P&ID
- Process equipment Design for Heat exchangers, separators, Pump, Pressure vessel, Storage
- Piping and Equipment Design
- Piping 3D Modeling
- Isometric drawings
- Pipe Supporting & steel design
- Piping Stress analysis
- Virtual Analysis (FEA/CFD)
- Seismic and Wind Load Analysis
- Electrical design (3D plant model)
- Cable Management
- Electric system calculation
- Earthing design
- Lightning protection design
Civil & Structural
- Piping loads for civil structures
- Design Basis & Design Specifications
- Architectural & Building Design
- Building permitting design
- Structural analysis & design of sub-structures
- HVAC & Plumbing design
- Project Management.
Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT)
Sensored Production Data