SPM Design Engineer
Min. 2-4 Yrs.
Immediate to 15 days
- Preparing Concept drawings, Machine design and Automation systems as per customer requirements.
- Concept development of a customized solution for various automation systems and SPMs.
- Machine part development and design, 2D/3D design, drafting and detailing using Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Sheet metal modeling in Solidworks & preparing 2D development drawings for laser cutting & bending in AutoCAD.
- Design considering manufacturability, cost, performance, availability, interchangeability, ease of use, and durability.
- Conduct design review to improve product performance, and future scope of improvement and resolve technical issues.
- Preparation of product manuals, Installation manuals, safety manuals & design reports as per standards.
- BOM for machine manufacturing and OEM Parts, Pneumatic part selection, and preparing pneumatic Circuit Diagrams.
- Design validation includes risk analysis, calculating Safety measures, Ergonomics and Aesthetics.
- Review drawings for accuracy, material selection, proper machining techniques, cost, finish, and fits with tolerances.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and problem solve engineering activities effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.