ME/M.Tech– Mechanical /Structural Engineering
Immediate or Max. 1 Month.
- Proficient with FEA software package – ANSYS Workbench.
- Should have Good Knowledge of Linear & Non-Linear Static Structural, Steady State, Harmonic, Thermo-mechanical Eigen buckling analysis and Modal analysis involving Materials, Geometric & Contact Non-linearity in ANSYS·
- Sound Knowledge in Mechanical/structural calculations.
- Sound Knowledge of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) fundamental theories.
- Should be Good in hand calculations, Verification & interpretation of FE Results.
- Participate in design reviews with the customer and present toll gate reviews.
- Strong understanding of Finite Element Method Concepts & Strengths of Materials.
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments.
- Experience in the use of different standards like ASME/ FEM/ DNV/EN etc. will be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills